Barcelona offers amazing Sunsets with the perfect out on the water with the city back drop. Enjoy with our professional skipper with great local knowledge. Cold drinks available onboard with Wine, Cava, local Beers and soft drinks with snacks and olives.
- Depart from the Marina Vela, the new marina perfectly located near the entrance
- Amazing Views of Barcelona from the Sea
- Get away from the crowds – you will be in a perfect position to take photographs and enjoy the stunning scenery
- All boats have fridges, plenty of space for any bag storage
- Boat commercially coded with qualified Skippers
What is the minimum age?
What drinks are included
We offer a great selection of Wine, Cava, local beers and soft drinks plus snacks and olives
What if the weather is bad?
Very rare but if we have rain or heavy seas then we can reschedule
Will I get wet?
No – Only if you decide to go for a swim. We have a large bathing platform with ladder making it is easy to get in and out of the water.
What shall I wear?
Loose casual clothing and sensible shoes. With have a bimini to protect you from the sun but also cushioned areas to sunbathe
What to bring?
There is plenty of room onboard to store any of your valuables
Can I take photos?
Yes there is lots of great photo opportunities onboard
- Comfortable loose clothing
- Flat shoes
- Sun Tan Lotion
- Towel and Swim suit if you fancy a swim