This 2 hour cruise is a great sailing experience on the beautiful Mediterranean sea off Barcelona. Departing from One Ocean Marina very near Barri Gothic and opposite Barceloneta surrounded by Super Yachts it makes for the perfect start. Motoring out of the marina with a glass of local Cava or Beer lithesome side tapas our skipper will give you a short safety briefing and information on the city. Once out of the harbour we will hoist the sails and switch the engine off and power along with the wind. We will sail along the Barcelona coastline past Port Olimpic and enjoying sites of the city like Sagrada Familia, a very different and spectacular view of the city. You can kick back and relax, help with sailing the boat or even take a dip into the big blue! Our two hour yacht sail is a truly unforgettable and therapeutic experience.
- 2-hour sailing trip along the coastline from Port Vell Marina, central Barcelona.
- Cruise past the glitzy super-yachts at Port Vell.
- Admire views of Barcelona’s beaches and landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia and Montjuic.
- Sunbathe and relax on deck.
- Swim in the beautiful, warm Mediterranean sea.
- Try your hand at sailing by taking the helm and hoisting the sails under instruction of our experienced skipper.
- Enjoy refreshments aboard the yacht.
- Start and finish your sailing adventure in the central and glamorous Port Vell Marina, surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, tourist attractions and the beach.